Saturday, October 22, 2011

An intersection of miracles?

Subject: Ok so things are getting a little bit better.  I met someone at work she moved from Montreal and she is working two full time jobs in order to make ends meet.  I told her about a opportunity at my old workplace that might fit her needs in addition she will not need to work like a dog to have a life.   I thought to myself that day that if this is the journey I had to take in order to help someone then LORD it was worth it.

In addition my favorite quote of the day is the follow:

PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE  ~
Is your situation getting tougher and you feel like giving up? Don't! You are very close to your breakthrough. Some of you started the process that has brought you to this point 10, 20, 30 or more years ago. Truncating it means taking you several years back. You can make it! Hold on fast: you will get there! Going back to your vomit means undoing all that Heaven has done in your life over the years. This makes you a loser. Pray: Father, Help me not to look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment